How to Apply for Subsidies
Type and Amount of Subsidies
Subsidies for Conventions
We will provide a subsidy when your attraction meets the following conditions.
- （1）When an attraction plan has been included in your convention plan from the beginning.
- （2）When attractions are performances or workshops of local entertainment, dance, live music, etc.
- （3）When performance groups or independent performers are based in the East Shizuoka and Izu Area .
We will provide a subsidy for your bus rental costs when your excursion meets the following conditions.
- （1）When excursions are originally planned in your convention plan.
- （2）When excursions for sightseeing or for attending workshops are longer than a half day and stop at two or more tourist facilities in the East Shizuoka and Izu Area.
- （3）When the bus company for excursions is a supporting member of the Shizuoka Convention Bureau.
Terms and Conditions for Subsidy Applications
- The convention must be held in the East Shizuoka and Izu Area.
- Participants must stay at accommodations in the East Shizuoka and Izu Area for more than fifty nights in total.
- Participants visiting from out of Shizuoka must stay more the one-third of the nights at accommodations in the East Shizuoka and Izu Area.
- The convention is not held for commercial, political, or religious purposes.
- The convention may not be held by a governmental organization or local public body, or receive a subsidy from a governmental organization or local public body.
- The convention may not be hosted by an independent administrative corporation.
- The convention is not contrary to public order and morality.